Saturday, December 29, 2007

For the Best List of CD and Savings Account Rates Bankrate is No Longer the Winner

I have been a big user of Bankrate to find high paying savings accounts and CDs, but no more. A couple of days ago I found Bank Deals. I like the site better than Bankrate for a number of reasons. First, it appears to be more comprehensive than Bankrate -- it even includes local credit unions. Second, there appears to be no axe to grind. On Bankrate some banks pay to be listed while Bank Deals generates his revenue through adsense ads, clearly marked sponsored links, and donations. The next time you are looking for a new savings account or CD I highly recommend you check out Bank Deals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree bankrate doesnt list the really good rates. Bankdeals is good but a lot of those are credit unions. Money-rates.com and banx.com list a lot of FDIC banks that bankrate does not.