Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sun Prairie Beef: Better than Whole Foods!

My wife loves organic food. The penny pincher in me really doesn't like organic food, but tasting is believing and my wife makes darn good meals with the organic food that she buys! Rather than be penny-wise pound foolish I enjoy my wife's organic habit night after night even if my pocketbook doesn't. However, with organic grass-fed beef from Sun Prairie Beef I get the best of both worlds. I get better beef than I have ever tasted anywhere and I get it at up to half Whole Foods prices.

Sun Prairie beef is a true "grassroots" organization. It's run by a father and son team out of Yuma, Colorado. In addition to producing some darn fine grassfed beef, they are also genuinely great people, the kind you want to support with your pocketbook. Most importantly though, their grassfed beef is simply the best on earth. Better yet, for the first time since they started the business in 2005 they can actually air freight beef virtually anywhere in the U.S. (Thank goodness since I am moving to Texas!). Don't take my word for it though, go to http://www.sunprairiebeef.com/ and order yourself some today. You will want a rather large freezer (or a second one) as 25 lbs. is the minimum order size. You won't be sorry you ordered and in fact you'll wonder why you didn't order 100 lbs!

3 comments:

Armchair Fiduciary said...

And in case you are wondering why grassfed beef is so much better for you and the environment, TIME has got you covered with this article.

Armchair Fiduciary said...

Also for those looking for their local suppliers of grassfed beef you can find Sun Prairie Beef and many of their grassfed raising peers in the directory at eatwild.com.

Anonymous said...

Organic is the way to go. It's more expensive, but tastes better and is much more beneficial to your health.