Sunday, March 2, 2008

Online Eyeglasses Experiment: Part 4

Well, I finally have all my glasses. Let me just say the best service of all was my lense replacement on my old frames performed by eyeglasspeople.com. The whole transaction went seamlessly and they even called me with a couple questions about my order to make sure they had it right. I would highly recommend them. Likewise optical4less.com took a while to deliver my entirely new glasses because they came from Hong Kong, but the glasses are great. Finally, after a lot of hassle including a trip to my eye doctor to find out my glasses were made wrong 39dollarglasses.com even delivered me a pair of glasses that work. I had such a hard time I would never recommend them to anyone, but at the end of the day they delivered the product they promised, it just took way too long.

So after all this would I buy glasses or replacement lenses online again? Absolutely. The cost savings are just too great. I got 2 new pairs of glasses and a replacement lense for less than the price of my original glasses. Despite some bumps along the way, the process was relatively easy with the exception of 39dollarglasses.com. I think online eyeglasses are the way to go.

No comments: